Monday, April 29, 2013

Why Google why?

I am sure that you all know by now that Google predicts the kind of searches you make.

Every time I type in "How To......"

Google finishes my sentence with "make love"

Here is the proof:

I swear I never searched for "make love" before.  Hello Google I have 3 children and in my 40's if I think I should know by now.  Now you have added "kiss" is this a compliment are you saying I profile as sweet 16?


For a while Google Chrome went funny.  Every site that I went to was English and yet they would tell me that the site was Chinese, Russian and Spanish etc and do I want to translate.  Now that I wanted to do a screen shot to prove it, it is suddenly gone.  Do you think Google is messing with my head?


3 comments:

  1. I try not to think about how much Google sees into my life. I imagine them staring at me through the video of my computer. Scary. I hadn't realized they are now capable of schooling our youth (and some adults?) on the mechanics of love. How naive of me. It probably has a wiki page too.

    ReplyDelete