Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Rolux Magnum

I have been wanting to do this post for ages but considering the dream I had last night I have to share this post now.

I am the missing link I know this because I am soooo hairy.  I shave in the morning and it looks like the Amazon jungle growing on my legs by afternoon.

Last night I dreamed that I was a few meters from a very hunky movie star and I was about to go over to him and chat when I looked down at my legs and saw this:



That totally ruined the romantic dream.  BLOODY HELL!

When I shave after a week of ignoring the forest on my legs, I kid you not it looks exactly like this old Rolux Magnum ad.

Rolux Magnum  - click on the link for some reason can't share this video here.



2 comments:

  1. Bahaha!! Thanks for the laugh! That's great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny stuff, Vivian.. you crack me up.

    ReplyDelete