Monday, February 11, 2013

Our First Valentine

Michael and I broke all the relationship rules by moving in together two weeks after we met.  No, we were not crazy, simply circumstances dictated we had to,  long story.

It might sound cliché but from the day we met we both knew, it was right.

Ten years later we are still each other's best friend.

I had a little failing business when we met.  The day before our first Valentine's together, my pc had broken down and Michael took it home to fix it for me.

We were so broke that I knew I was not getting a little gift or a card but it did not matter because I was happy.

When I arrived at my office, I connected up my PC.  The background on my PC had a cartoon drawing of Michael, with a bubble that said, "Happy Valentines Day, I love you."








4 comments:

  1. Awww this is wonderful! You two look so happy together! Have a blessed Valentine's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How romantic what Michael did with your computer. It's the little things like that - not the gifts that matter. I love the photos of the two of you. I'm happy for you.

    ReplyDelete