We all believe what we want to believe.
Beliefs can be a whole lot of fun like when:
- You base your whole religion on a man’s book when his previous book was telling you how to make money out of religion.
- · You believe that if your re-incarnated leader comes back he is going to make to electronic diodes go buzz. (Incidentally there will be 2 or 3 people sporting these diodes at your local supermarket, why not give it a try you could be vvvvvvvvveeeerrrrrrrrry rich.)
- · When you do great stretches up and down at certain times of the day to loud chanting. (Ok so it is not that much fun when you live next to one of those chanting towers.)
- · When the religious people you know, walk around with funny white or black blobs on their faces for a day (see their reactions when you tell them their face is dirty)
- · When you wear multi-coloured, tie died clothing; smoke funny things; chant a lot and chat about the glowing lights surrounding people.
- · When you walk in processions carrying candles and accidentally burn the hair of the person in front of you.
- · When you believe that water can be turned into wine that is super cool.
- · When you have to wear odd looking undergarments all the time and you believe that the North American Native tribes are descendants from Egypt (despite DNA to the contrary) and that your leader was handed ancient scrolls from Egypt which only he could understand that is really, really funny.
- · When you shake a chicken around while you prayer well.......
Oooh there are so many more so sorry if I omitted your funny believes but I will get cramps in my hands if I write them all.