Thursday, March 29, 2012

Ignorance is bliss sometimes (This post is for adults only)



I learn something new just about every day.

This week I learned something which taught me something else:
NOT ALL KNOWLEDGE IS GOOD TO HAVE
There are really, really times when ignorance is bliss.

I look at the Cyanide and Happiness Cartoons quite often and this one came up:

I looked at that and thought:
“What is the popcorn trick? I hope it is not what I think it is!”

I then googled it to check and found this in Urban dictionary:
“If one is at the movies with one's date, proceed to buy a extra large bucket of popcorn and place it on his lap during the movie. Cut a hole in the bottom of the bucket, and proceed to stick your bare penis in the hole (preferably bonered). When your date reaches in to grab popcorn, she will be delighted.

I am still getting over the nausea of the thought of enjoying popcorn and finding something else in there.  How many men do you know that wash it after they urinate?  Ugggh, alright I have to get these images out of my head.
I am thinking back to the many dates I have had to the movies and I innocently agreed to getting popcorn thank goodness I never found anything else in there.  

6 comments:

  1. I am sooooo naive!  I never heard of this although I think it's kind of hilarious.  I cannot imagine that "your date will be delighted," but then I've been married for so long, what do I know about dating?  Clearly not much.

    In thinking about it, however, the unwashed "surprise" in the popcorn might add a tangy touch to flavor.  I'm just sayin........

    Kay in Hawaii

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I sure laughed at this. When you mentioned the non washing of the penis. Hahahaha, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only imagine the date running out of the cinema screaming that is what I would have done.  Uhm I think I would rather have dull unflavoured popcorn than that flavouring ha ha.  

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must NOT read your blog at work...
    I must NOT read your blog at work...

    I was just going thru some the older posts, and OMG...I literally hollered laughing....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Jules.  I am so thrilled that I made you laugh.

    ReplyDelete