When I am really, really, really tired and grumpy like I am today, I start online wars.
A few months ago it was Greyhound, South Africa.
They left my daughter on the side of the highway because the bus never stopped to drop her off.
They dropped my daughter off and left with her luggage.
They left her stranded in the middle of the night because the bus left 15 minutes early.
- After trying to get an apology and a refund to no avail I started an online war:
- I became their friend on Facebook and then made disgruntled comments every 5 minutes.
- I tweeted up a storm about how much I dislike their company and their terrible service.
- I skyped about them.
- I reported them on Hello Peter
- I made my status a complaint about them.
- I blogged about them
None of it helped because to date I still have had no apology from them. I am just happy because, 10 people that would have bought Greyhound bus tickets bought from the competition so maybe, maybe I won a little bitty.
Today I am having an email war with a dodgy art dealer. I sent him a framed etching that I wrapped so thoroughly that it defies my mind how the glass could have cracked en route as he claims.
Perhaps I am totally wrong but due to the things that they have done since they got the picture two weeks ago I have this vision in mind.
They are drugged up art dealers who have a scheme of claiming, when artwork is sent from afar, that it is damaged so that they can sell it for drug money.
I think I have sent enough nasty emails to them for the day so my work is done I can go to bed.