Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Wheel him in


Michael is sick L he has tonsillitis.

He called me at work and asked me to make him chicken soup for supper.  Of course I could not decline because every time that I am sick he makes me chicken soup.

Jess was at a mall with her friend.  I she called me to pick her up and I told her while I was there I would buy medicine for Michael and stuff for supper.

At the mall she asked me:
“What are we having for supper?”

Me:
“I am making chicken soup”

Jess:
“Can’t Michael make it?”

Me:
“Jess he is sick!!!”

Jess:
“We can wheel his bed into the kitchen.”

Me:
“There is nothing wrong with my cooking!!”

Jess:
“If you like burned food”

I was thinking of Michael wheeled in his bed into the kitchen and remembered that obese guy that got married in his bed.

PS: They loved my chicken soup.  I managed to cook without burning.

No comments:

Post a Comment