Thursday, July 5, 2012

Cough Splutter

Last week Monday, I started to get sick AGAIN!

I was sick two weeks earlier so I was very annoyed.  Plus I started this walking exercise program and I have a gizzillion projects that I want to do.  Every time I thought I was getting better I would feel worse.

I started to worry that I was a being a complete hypochondriac.  I know this sounds odd but I was so relieved when my doctor told me that I am very sick.  I have the beginnings of pneumonia, pharyngitis, and both my ears are infected.  My doctor says that he suspects that I am not getting different flus all the time but that the same one has not been blasted out of my system properly and I got progressively worse.

My darling Mommy is a crazy pill popper.  She believes that there is a pill to cure everything.  It used to worry me terribly and I would lecture her about her pill taking but seeing that she is in her seventies and still going strong, I leave her be now.

I have been given so much medicine to take that I am outdoing my Mom.  I am crazy pill popper numero uno.

Hopefully soon I will have my mojo back and I will be blogging and writing in the mean time I am going to take it easy. (Doctors orders)


No comments:

Post a Comment