Saturday, December 8, 2012

Knowledge of fountain made in China

We purchased some sky lanterns for Jess' 16th birthday as we envisioned this:



Unfortunately we had this:


We decided to keep the lanterns for Christmas or New Year, perhaps it is better as we are still trying to decipher the product instructions:


We think we think we have to leave them at the airport for a while?
We have not decided who is going to be the fuel ignited person
Uhmm the force be with you?



My favourite "wishing oh........."

Anybody know what action you are doing when you Kong?
I have nothing
Wishing lights find aliens?
I have been saying this for years.
It causes big problems when use security incidents incorrectly .......






2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - this is hilarious. I love them all, but the children must be under the custody of the adults use... yikes! So funny. The photo of the lantern is the same as the trailer for the new film coming out on the tsunami. Not sure if I want to see the film, but the lanterns, when all instructions are followed to the letter - are beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they are beautiful, I wonder how long I have to leave them by the airport though?

    ReplyDelete