Monday, July 22, 2013

Tales from bed


 If you have ever read my blog before you will know that I am terrible at house work and really lazy.
When my doctor said "5 days bed rest"
I thought it would be cool minus the pain.

BUT

I realised that even for the laziest of the lazies bed rest becomes a bit dull.

I pictured this:

BUT

In reality, everybody gets a bit sick of attending to you after the first hour, then you are

ON YOUR OWN

Even though I am possibly one of the laziest creatures on the planet I came to the conclusion when you are not supposed to do things - that is when you really, really want to do them.

On Sunday my first post bed rest day, I was positively hyper.

Michael asked me late afternoon if I was going to settle down and watch a movie and I said that I was.

I watched the first 5 minutes of the movie, then I got a little sidetracked.  I made diabetic choc mousse and ran around the house doing houseworky type things.  Somebody should have filmed it all.

Here is a pic of the choc mousse I made:



2 comments: