Thursday, August 11, 2011

Updates


Last night when I shut down my laptop, the message came up “Do not shut down Windows wants to perform updates.”  I usually get annoyed with this because I am tired and I want to go to bed and then I have to wait for my %$#@ing laptop to finish off. 
But, then I got to thinking wouldn’t it be great if we had daily updates. 
I thought this aloud and Carmen rolled her eyes and turned to Jess and said “Mom is trying to make a joke.”
A very tired Jess replied, “What? Oh well that sounds boring.” 
But WHAM then I got a compliment because Carmen said, “At least Mom is funny on her blogs maybe a different person writes them.”
Any way back to the update, can you imagine.  I go to bed and as I close my eyes the updates begin:
Running update 1 of 200: 
All grey hairs back to brown (if you like your grey hair click star now to prevent update)
Running update 2 of 200:
Smoothing all wrinkles
Running update 3 of 200:
Removing all unwanted body hair
Running update 4 of 200:
Burning off all unwanted fat
Running update 5 of 200:
Removing all stretch marks
Running update 6 of 200:
Increasing memory banks so that photographic memory will be in place by the morning
Running update 7 of 200:
Increasing IQ so that your daughters math homework will not stump you
Running update 8 of 200:
Removing all hormonal imbalances so that you do not kill your family

What updates would you ask for? 

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post. I would like a brain rejuvenator and return to normal :-)

    ReplyDelete