Oooh we are on holiday. End year holidays are favourite time of the year for the following reasons:
· I get a loooong holiday
· Jess has a looong holiday from school. I hate school term it means getting up in the dark and and an hour’s drive to get Jess to school and then a loooong drive in the afternoon to fetch her.
· It is summer and even though we live in JHB sometimes it is warm and sunny (I am a sun addict too many rainy days of gloomy and rain and you will have to entice me out with Prozac on a string).
· I get to spend time with family, yes most of them are completely bonkers, yes we fight a lot but I love them sooooooo much.
· Christmas day happens and we really celebrate our love for each other as a family, we get together give out gifts, eat way too much, drink too much and no we don’t laugh too much (there is no such thing as too much laughter).
· New Years happens and we drink too much, dance and hope for a better year.
· New Years day comes and I am so full of hope for the new year and my first resolution is never to drink in my life again.