Thursday, February 23, 2012

Because I can



Raewyn needed to ask me something this morning.  So she kept posting on my wall:
“Mom”
“Mommy”
“Ma”
“Mooooom”
I have gone to each one and posted:
“WHAT!!!!!”
Because that is the normal response when your children gets naggy and whinny. 
I just felt that the what lost impact because it was not shouted in the kitchen but typed on Facebook, so I did it in reply to each and every of her calls so that it would have more impact.

Oh and the Hobo penguin had more adventures this morning but now we have to wait for the illustrator to get home from school.  Not sure if I will have to give the illustrator an arm or a leg in exchange.  Wish I had money would be so much easier to pay than to have to do all these tedious things in exchange for a few drawings that have swonky wheels.

No comments:

Post a Comment