Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Family for sale


I am having problems with my family:

Jess:
Today I asked Jess to do illustrations for my blog.
I don’t know if it is worth it though, I think the price is too high.
Firstly I had to make her lunch.
Then I had to make her some choffy, (coffee and hot chocolate mixed).
Then I had to hand over my laptop – she claims that hers has an old version of paint which she simply can’t use.
Then I had to promise to unfollow the people that are not following her on Twitter, which as I explained in a previous blog is very, very boring thing to do.
I am not sure if I am relieved but she made the one bus’ wheel so badly that it is supposed to show that she is not crazy (crazy people draw perfect circles) but now I have that swonky wheel on my blog.

Carmen and Raewyn:
I am putting them together because they are both guilty of the same crime they moved far away.

Michael:
We arrived at home at the same time today.  I graciously opened the garage door for him.  He thought he was very funny revving his car and hooting. Redneck award goes to Michael.
I am editing what I said because my daughters read my blog from time to time and I can’t afford therapy for them.
Me:
“Confucius says man who behave badly get no special favour from wife”
Michael:
“Confucius says woman who talk too much get fat lip”
It gets worse he did not cook dinner because he has to get work done tonight for a client.

Any bids?  
Buy one get one free. 

PHOTO BACK WHEN MY FAMILY WERE STILL LIKEABLE PEOPLE



No comments:

Post a Comment