Monday, February 27, 2012

Honest I'm real



I am not a robot I swear.  I know everybody (except me) stresses about these spam robots leaving comments on their blogs.

But these recaptcha things are freaking hard. There are these strange squiggles and numbers and then you press that turny thing and there are more strange letters and numbers.

Usually I just give up.

I have tried telling these things I am human but they really don’t believe me.

Worst is when you really, really want to register with a site and the more you click for new “challenges” the more mumbo jumboish they get.

I have had my blog for close to a year now and no spam comments

Makes me feel unworthy.

I am going to be so happy when I get my first spam comment.  Now I don’t want to jinx it, as long as it is not a virus thingy.  (Can you get viruses via spam comments).


JUST TO CLARIFY THINGS I HAVE INCLUDED A PICTURE OF MYSELF

No comments:

Post a Comment