Monday, February 27, 2012

Knock, Knock


I have sent Carmen and Raewyn a knock, knock, that I made up especially for them.

If you are new to my blog and wondering who they are, I must tell you it is surprising that I know who they are considering that I have not seen them forever and they live so far away.
They are my eldest and middle daughters who decided to run away from home prematurely (at least before I was ready for it) and leaving their Mommy with an almost empty nest.  I am left with one human child, a cat, two kittens and two puppies. 

Back to the knock, knock:

Sent it to Raewyn:

Me:
“Knock, knock.”

Raewyn:
“Who is there?”

Me:
“Desert”

Raewyn:
“Desert who?”


Me:
“Ed.”

Raewyn:
“OMG Retard”

Me:
“That’s my special knock, knock joke for you and Carmen”

Raewyn:
“Ha ha OMW, that is a really bad joke you know....”

I thought it was really cool and ingenious, must of raised her wrong, no taste when it comes to jokes.

Carmen is still at “knock, knock” because she has not replied yet probably working.
                  FROM LEFT TO RIGHT: CARMEN, JESSICA, RAEWYN

No comments:

Post a Comment