Thursday, January 10, 2013

You are not alone

If you are a Roald Dahl fan you will know the beautiful line where Matilda's teacher tells her, "You are not alone."

I confess I used to feel very alone despite having my daughters, my family and friends.

When I met Michael I no longer felt alone.

Our family is going through some problems that I cannot write about on my blog but what never seizes to amaze me is how my better half always has the knack to make me feel better.

Blog readers my apologies for turning sappy but my husband's kindness and compassion has taught me to be a better human being.

Are you reading this and you are feeling lonely and down?

YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

All you have to do is reach out, somebody within your radar needs a hug as much as you do.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, Vivian - I'm so glad you have Michael. I have someone like that too, I'm happy to say. Someone who lifts us up and helps us to be a better person or get through a rough time. And I'd like to say that you often do that for me as far away as you are. I read your posts and I smile and am very happy to know you. Wishing you well in dealing with your tough time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stephanie I am happy to cyber know you as well. I am always happy when I see you have a new blog post.

    ReplyDelete