Saturday, March 10, 2012

Blog Tagging

This blog taggin thing has been doing the rounds.  I chose these questions from psychobabblepants. 


 1.   If you could have any institution, building, thing, named after you, what would it be and why?
A blog –  I would call it vivi-section, oh wait that has happened already.  Blogging is my favourite thing to do.
2.   What is the most annoying commercial in the history of the world?
You won’t know it, in South Africa we have these stores called Hersches Home Stores, the daughter of the owner advertises their stores in the most nasally-high-pitched-I-want-to-beat-her-head-with-a-mallet, tone.
3.   What modern convenience could you most do without?
Hair dryers, I am too lazy to use them.  I go for the: I woke up and brushed my hair quickly look.
4.   If you were reincarnated, what would you come back as?
A dolphin, I love the ocean.
5.   What do you most often judge people for?
Superficiality I dislike the whole culture around looks being so important, I dislike the unnatural puffed up botox look, plastic surgery is over used,  what is wrong with a few wrinkles, I earned mine.
6.   If there were no negative consequences, what horrible crime would you commit?
I would cut off the penises of all child molesters.
7.   What would your stripper name be?
April, it is my birth month and the name I often use for myself when being anonymous.  I think April has a sexsisesh stripper sound.
8.   What do you want other people to know about you?
I really don’t know.
9.   How will you survive the Kardashian virus, or has it already taken hold in your soul?

Literacy, teach people to read and enjoy reading.

10.               What is your favorite childhood game?
Hide and Seek. 
11.               What is the meaning of life?
My family, I used to lie awake at night thinking about this and made myself totally miserable.  One day it hit me that I did have meaning to my life and that my biggest source of joy is my family they are also the reason I want to get out of bed every day.
I will add questions when I am done thinking them up for the next people to tag themselves.
Alright so here are the questions:

1.  What is your most special childhood memory.

2. What was the funniest thing you ever did.

3.  What is the first movie you ever saw?

4. Star Trek or Star Wars?

5. If you lost your face in a horrible accident and a plastic surgeon told you, you could pick any face whose would you choose and why?

6. Who was your childhood best friend and are you still friends?

7.  Of all your household gadgets which is your favourite and why?

8.  How old were you when you had your first kiss and who was it?

9.  When you were 8, what did you want to be when you grew up?

10. Who makes you laugh the most?

11. What was the happiest day of your life?


6 comments:

  1. Why brush?  ...I don't think we even own a hair dryer anymore.

    Now I'm dying to see the annoying commercial! I even tried searching youtube for a glimpse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spelt it wrong that is why you could not find it 
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TubFnHSqLy0&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  3. GAAHHHHH!!!!! that IS AWFUL!!!! o, man... she needs to listen to herself ...it might clue her in to the fact that being a voice over person is a BAD idea as a second career for her. They should've sprung the big bucks and hired someone to do that!

    You need to take a picture of that construction company's sign for us :) What an awesome sense of humor they have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I would definitely consider doing the same thing for #6.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will try to remember if I have my camera with me, problem is I am wonderfully absent minded.

    She must have been a siren in her past life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We could do this together what would we call our vigilanty group?  "Bad cocks gone"

    ReplyDelete