1. If you could have any institution, building, thing, named after you, what would it be and why?
A blog – I would call it vivi-section, oh wait that has happened already. Blogging is my favourite thing to do.
You won’t know it, in South Africa we have these stores called Hersches Home Stores, the daughter of the owner advertises their stores in the most nasally-high-pitched-I-want-to-beat-her-head-with-a-mallet, tone.
Hair dryers, I am too lazy to use them. I go for the: I woke up and brushed my hair quickly look.
A dolphin, I love the ocean.
Superficiality I dislike the whole culture around looks being so important, I dislike the unnatural puffed up botox look, plastic surgery is over used, what is wrong with a few wrinkles, I earned mine.
I would cut off the penises of all child molesters.
7. What would your stripper name be?
April, it is my birth month and the name I often use for myself when being anonymous. I think April has a sexsisesh stripper sound.
I really don’t know.
Literacy, teach people to read and enjoy reading.
Hide and Seek.
11. What is the meaning of life?
My family, I used to lie awake at night thinking about this and made myself totally miserable. One day it hit me that I did have meaning to my life and that my biggest source of joy is my family they are also the reason I want to get out of bed every day.
I will add questions when I am done thinking them up for the next people to tag themselves.
Alright so here are the questions:
1. What is your most special childhood memory.
2. What was the funniest thing you ever did.
3. What is the first movie you ever saw?
4. Star Trek or Star Wars?
5. If you lost your face in a horrible accident and a plastic surgeon told you, you could pick any face whose would you choose and why?
6. Who was your childhood best friend and are you still friends?
7. Of all your household gadgets which is your favourite and why?
8. How old were you when you had your first kiss and who was it?
9. When you were 8, what did you want to be when you grew up?
10. Who makes you laugh the most?
11. What was the happiest day of your life?